A: In this instance, you are should be covered by both a “third party” insurance company and the employer’s worker’s compensation insurance. Both will pay you benefits however there are certain procedures to follow that will allow you to recover under both insurances. A failure to follow the procedures may prevent you from collecting under one or the other insurances. You need to consult an attorney as how to handle this particular situation.