Russell Guest is a Greenville lawyer who is experienced in injury cases. He finds fulfillment in helping injured people and their families overcome the stresses that often accompany an accident. He has extensive experience dealing with insurance companies, particularly in challenging negotiations.
Russell graduated from the College of Charleston and received his law degree from the University of South Carolina Law School.
In his free time, Russell enjoys being with his wife and three children, especially when doing outdoor activities. He also loves to serve at First Presbyterian Church, Greenville.
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Serious Brain Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Slip and Fall
- Automobile Accidents
- Defective Products
- Nursing Home Negligence
- College of Charleston, 1987, B.S.
- University of South Carolina, School of Law, 1991, J.D.
Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted, South Carolina Bar
- Admitted, Greenville County Bar
- Admitted, South Carolina Federal District Court
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, South Carolina Association for Justice
- Member, First Presbyterian Church of Greenville