Natalie Bialas, a Greenville native, already had years of experience before joining Guest and Brady, LLC in 2018 as a real estate attorney. She enjoys working with realtors and lenders to provide a smooth, efficient closing process to both buyers and sellers.
A top priority for Natalie is providing stellar customer service in all transactions. Whether it’s working with a first-time home buyer or a seasoned investor.
Outside of the office, Natalie enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, and two terriers. She loves taking trips to the coast, especially Beaufort and Charleston. She enjoys exploring old buildings and museums on her visits.
When in Greenville, you can often find Natalie cheering on her favorite baseball team, the Greenville Drive, or reading a book in her sun room.
- Mississippi College School of Law (law school)
- University of South Carolina (undergraduate)
- Majors: Liberal Arts Degree at USC with a double major in English and Philosophy
Admissions and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Delegate in the House of Delegates for South Carolina Bar Association