Kevin Phillip Brady is an experienced Greenville raised lawyer and partner with Guest & Brady. Kevin concentrates his practice in helping people with Real Estate transactions. Kevin likes to spend time with his family and loves the outdoors. He enjoys traveling and has had opportunities to experience the world throughout Europe, Asia, Central and South America as well as the Caribbean. He is a recreational pilot and serves as a commissioner for the Greenville Downtown Airport. He has been married since 1995, and he and his wife are proud parents of their son and daughter. Kevin also likes to spend time on activities that help the growth of his faith. He and his family attend Renovation Church in Simpsonville. Also, Kevin has served as past Chairman and currently sits on the Christian Learning Centers for Greenville County’s board for five years which has been a honor and something he is extremely passionate about.
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Investments
- Real Estate Development Contracts
- University of South Carolina, 1995, B.S.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, 1999, J.D.
Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted, South Carolina Bar
- Admitted, Florida Bar
- Admitted, United States Federal Court, District of South Carolina
- Admitted, United States Federal Court, Southern District of Florida
- Admitted, Greenville County Bar
- Commissioner, Greenville Downtown Airport Commission
- Board Member, Christian Learning Centers for Greenville County
- Member, Renovation Church in Simpsonville