Kevin Brady is an experienced Greenville lawyer and partner with Guest & Brady. Kevin concentrates his practice in helping people with Real Estate transactions. Kevin likes to spend time with his family and loves the outdoors. He enjoys traveling and has had opportunities to experience the world throughout Europe, Asian, Central America and the Caribbean. He has been married since 1995, and he and his wife enjoy and are proud of their son and daughter. Kevin also likes to spend time on activities that help the growth of his faith.
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Investments
- Real Estate Development Contracts
- University of South Carolina, 1995, B.S.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad
- Law Center, 1999, J.D.
Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted, South Carolina Bar
- Admitted, Florida Bar
- Admitted, United States Federal Court, District of South Carolina
- Admitted, United States Federal Court, Southern District of Florida
- Admitted, Greenville County Bar
- Member, South Carolina Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Upstate Carolina Real Estate Investors’ Association
- Member, Advent United Methodist Church
For more information, please call Guest & Brady at 864-233-7200.