Lauren is an attorney at Guest & Brady’s Powdersville/Easley office, and she focuses primarily on real estate and property law. Lauren was born and raised in Belton, South Carolina, and she graduated from Belton-Honea Path High School. She graduated from Clemson University in 2014 with a degree in Psychology, and she graduated from Liberty University School of Law in 2017 with her Juris Doctorate. She loves Upstate South Carolina, and she is proud to serve clients who call this area home.
Outside of the office, Lauren loves spending time with her husband and their Weimaraner, Job.
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Investments
- Title Examination
- Contract Drafting
- Estate Planning
- Clemson University, Class of 2014, Psychology, B.A.
- Liberty University School of Law, Class of 2017, J.D.
Admissions and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Anderson County Bar
- Greenville County Bar
- South Carolina Women Lawyer’s Association
- Junior League of Greenville
- Powdersville Business Council
- Easley Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals’ Committee