Richard Allen is an experienced Greenville lawyer with Guest & Brady. He assists clients with all types of personal injury cases and a variety of litigation matters involving contract, business, commercial lease, and construction disputes. Richard also assists clients with family law issues involving divorce, alimony, child support, division of marital assets and debts, child custody, and other family law matters.
After graduating from law school, Richard clerked for the Honorable J.C. Nicholson, Jr., Resident Judge, Tenth Judicial Circuit (2006-2007). Prior to joining Guest & Brady, LLC in 2009, Richard practiced law for 2 years with another litigation firm in Greenville.
In his free time, Richard enjoys spending time outdoors with family, friends, and his dogs Waylon and Ella, and, when time permits, hunting, saltwater and freshwater fishing, and working in the garden.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Construction & Mechanics Liens
- Wofford College, 2001, BA
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2006, J.D., cum laude
Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted, South Carolina Bar
- Admitted, US District Court, District of SC
- Member, Greenville County Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
For more information, please call Guest & Brady at 864-233-7200.